horizontal Rotary grinding machine
With our expertise in the concerned field, we are engaged in offering a wide array of Grinding Machinery, Lathes Machinery and Tool & Cutter Machinery that are widely used in various industries for different purposes. These are manufactured using the best quality factor inputs in order to meet the international quality standards. Further, these are available in various sizes, capacity and dimensions, and can be customized as per our clients’ specifications.
The base is made of heavy duty, closed grain grey cast iron amply proportion to give a rigid foundation. so essential for precision grinding. The base houses for electrical control, gear main driving system to work slide and coolant, arrangement.
The grinding head is supported by a box type column gives regidity and minimum deflection at the wheel head. the special type motor is provided with tapper rolling bearingMake an Enquiry
|Standerd Accessories||Extra Accessories|
|Grinding Wheel one||Diamond Tool|
|Guard for Griding Wheel||Magnetic chuck|
|Clamp Jaws||Spot light|
|Daimond Tool Holder|
|Rotary Surface Table||600 mm|
|Grinding Wheel Dia & Width||250 x 25 x 75 mm|
|Spindle Speed||2800 RPM|
|Table Speed Per Minute||60|
|Wheel Head Travel||20 mm per min.(.STD)|
|Vertical Feed Graduation||.01mm|
|Electric Motor For Grinding Wheel||2HP 2800 H.P|
|Electric Motor For Head Feed||1.5HP 700 RPM|
|Coolant Pump||0.12 K.W|
|Net Weight||1800 kg.|
|Gross Weight||2000 kg.|
|Floor Space Required||800 x 1400 mm|
- All main parts such as column wheel head ,table, saddle and machine base are provided with heavy and sturdy design to give higher rigidity of the machine.
- All hand wheels , levers switches are conveniently grouped at the front of the machine for convenient operation of the machine.
- All slide ways and electrical switch box are sealed from dust , chips and coolant for easy maintenance and longer life of the machine.
- Hydraulic power unit is inbuild and coolant tank are separated from the machine.
- Wheel spindle rotates in grease packed angular contact rolling elements bearing and directly driven by the motor through a flexible coupling.
- Independent lubrication system to the guide ways of the table and grinding wheel head (in Hyd. models only).
Finish: 025 um Ra (using 60 grit wheel on hardened test piece)